Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas groove tunes


I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.- Shirley Temple

I love Christmas music and it's playing long and loud at our house.
Here's my current top 5!


Greg's music is a staple at my house at Christmas. This one is very catchy...and this next one has such fun lyrics:




This is one of my FAVOURITE Christmas songs. I cry almost every time I hear it.




I have a soft spot in my heart for Joseph in the Christmas story. I like this song because it reminds me of the great integrity and character that Joseph had.


And the final one is great jazz. The piano solo on this is insane. Harry Connick Jr. never disappoints

How about you? What are your favourite Christmas songs?

No comments: