Sunday, September 19, 2010

Workshop #1 Get started!

I just came back from another fabulous workshop. (Woot! Woot! Therese and Jocelyn)

Mediated Learning workshop#1 was held at the lovely Kendra's home. I enjoyed meeting everyone (shout out to Kendra, Faith, Paul and Bev and Lisa! I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Is it time for a break yet?")

We had loads of fun and a good time learning about everyone's story regarding homeschooling and mediated learning.

Attending this workshop has got my brain ticking.

Tick,tick,tick.
Yes, my brain is making the same sound that a time bomb makes.
Draw your own conclusions.

So, in an effort to be helpful to those attending the workshops, I will be making some posts that you can access immediately after you've attended a particular workshop. These posts will be connected to what parts of the material you can implement and some of my own stories on how I put the information into practice.
I hope this provides some help to everyone.
Expect those to be up and running in a week's time.

In the mean time, check out this post right here to give you some ideas to get started.

No comments: