Thursday, February 25, 2010

February learning

Ah! My hubby is back to work after a slight stint of 'slow down lay off'. That meant I was working out of the house 3 days a week to help our family out. But all that's changed, he's called back to work and I can cut my hours back to one day a week! Yahoo!
Here's what I was able to capture in the last two weeks....in between reading lots and Olympic cheering!

Learning about our family tree

Making salt crystals

Eldest made a jet engine using a balloon.She read the instructions and constructed it all by herself.

A cool trick. The kleenex stays dry even though we put the whole cup in the water!

Dinosaur plaster casts

Learning about teeth

The Pirate Thief came for a tooth and left some silver behind!

The Human body puzzle

Dinosaur excavation

Pass the Bag!

Some leftover love from last week

No comments: